PERSONAL LOANS IN UAE
- 5,000 Salary
- Loan up to 2Million aed
- Even for not listed companies
What is Personal Loan ?
Personal loan is a form of unsecured loan which is offered to the applicant based on the repayment eligibility and credit history. Repayment of this loan can be done only in EMI as entered in the agreement with the bank. The amount given as loan is for the personal use of the applicant and bank will not ask for the purpose of the loan.
PERSONAL LOAN IN UAE
One of the most expensive loans available in the market is personal loan. There is huge demand for personal loans in the present market.This may be due to a number of factors such as personal commitment, education fees, medical emergency and much more. Availing a personal loan has become an easy task as the banks in UAE offer immediate support for the loan seeker. The EMI’s of personal loan is smaller than other available loans and so it becomes easy for the consumer to pay. No foreclosure charges are taken for personal loan.
Personal Loans in Dubai :
Personal loans in Dubai Is a loan that establishes consumer credit which is granted for personal use; usually unsecured and based on the borrower’s integrity and ability to repay. Employees in Dubai describe it as an amount given to an individual to use for personal benefit that must be paid off at a specified time.
Personal Loan in UAE Without Salary Transfer :
Many banks in UAE has made borrowing even more easy for their customers by offering personal loans without salary transfer. The top banks in UAE provide similar loans to both expats residing in UAE and UAE nationals. The loans are easy to avail and have no restriction on what the loan amount can be used for. There is no need for the customer to go through the hassle of transferring their salary to the bank in order to avail the personal loan.
Types of Personal Loan UAE Available :
• UAE Nationals Personal Loan
• Expatriates Personal Loan
• Self-employed professionals Personal Loan
• Personal Loan for applicant with No Salary transfer
Eligibility Criteria of Personal Loan in UAE :
Eligibility criteria may vary from one bank to the other for personal loan. Below are the general criteria common for all banks.
• The applicant need to be of minimum 21 years
• The employment duration need to be minimum 3 months to 1 year
• The loan applicant minimum salary 5000AED.
• Interest rate starting from minimum 2.69% to up to 17.99%
• Monthly repayment 6Month to 48Month
• Monthly transfer of Salary is a must. In alterative case, applicant need to provide salary certificate from company.
• The maximum age for applicant who is UAE nationals at the time of loan maturity is 60 years. For expatriates the maximum age can be 65 years.
Benefits of hiring our services
- Easy and quick solutions to all your personal financial problems
- We help you compare the interest rates on personal loans in Dubai offered by the various banks and help you make an informed decision in opting for the most advantageous offer
- We provide you with the latest information with reference to the eligibility criteria and the procedures involved in the lending process
- Hassle-free application procedure
- Quick turnaround time in processing and sanction by the banks